The BVIACO is proud to announce that we (along with Forge) have partnered with the BVI Chamber of Commerce and Hotel Association to conduct AML/Compliance Training for NPOs.This training is geared towards ensuring that NPOs are equipped with the fundamentals needed to meet the supervisory requirements of the Financial Investigation Agency. As per the Non-Profit Organisations Act, 2012, all NPOs must have annual training on AML and compliance. The topics to be covered for this training are:
- International and local requirements
- The role of the FIA
- NPO as a supervised entity
- Role of the Designated Person and Senior management
- AML / CFT / PF and Sanctions requirements
- Compliance manual
- Record keeping
- Assessment/Test – Virtually 1 week to complete (Certificate of Completion will be issued)
If you are interested in registering for this event, please click https://business.bviccha.org/events/details/compliance-fundamentals-for-npo-s-aml-compliance-training-2646.
Please see the flyer in the attachment for more information.
Flyer.png 3/10/2021 6:20:12 PM