- Minimum five (5) years' experience in Compliance field, including working knowledge of risk management, governance, and controls; Compliance Professional qualification and training (ICA or related designation); In-depth knowledge of BVI Anti-Money Laundering Legislation and regulatory requirements; Sound knowledge of the BVI Companies Act and corporate requirements.
- Demonstrate relationship-building skills, with a superior ability to make things happen through use of positive influence;
- Process design and analysis skills;
- Above average skills in: technical and professional writing, conducting audits, regulatory examinations/inspectors, emotional intelligence, and interviewing;
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Research, analysis, and judgement skills.
Applications should be submitted before June 15th, 2017:
ICAZA, GONZALEZ-RUIZ & ALEMAN
(BVI) TRUST LIMITED
PO Box 873
Road Town, Tortola VG1110
British Virgin Islands