Harriette Skelton Compliance Scholarship - Open for Candidate Nomination
25 Aug, 2023 |
View Counts (75) |Return|
The BVI Association of Compliance Officers & Practitioners (“BVIACO”) welcomes your candidate nominations for the 2023 Harriette Skelton Compliance Scholarship.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
1. The candidate must be identified and nominated in writing by an Approved Compliance Officer who is a member of the BVIACO.
a. An email from the Compliance Officer should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
b. The email should include a copy of the candidate’s CV together with the attached Application Form completed and signed.
2. The candidate must be employed in the compliance field as a Compliance Assistant / Administrator or equivalent
3. The candidate should have a minimum of 3 - 4 years compliance experience; and
4. A strong desire to become an Approved Compliance Officer.
The Scholarship is valued at an amount sufficient to fund the following:
- ICA Diploma
- ICA Advanced Certificate;
- Any equivalent recognised qualification in compliance
Please send your nominations by Friday, September 1st, 2023. Submissions to be sent to email@example.com. Announcement of the successful candidate will take place at the BVIACO’s 6th Annual Compliance conference on September 7th, 2023.
We look forward to receiving your nominations!
BVIACO Executive Committee