Geneva Management Group (BVI) Ltd is seeking an experienced professional to join its BVI team to fill the role of
Compliance Manager and Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
Primary job functions include, but are not limited to:
- overseeing and developing an effective complianceframework to ensure that the Company is operating at the industry's best practice standards;
- ensuring compliance with the Financial Services Commission’s (“FSC”) rules and regulations;
- screening of proposed new business and coordinating client acceptance with new business team;
- advising on the design and implementationof systems of control relating to areas of compliance responsibility;
- carrying out agreed monitoring programmes;
- liaising with and giving notifications where necessary to regulators and acting as the main point of contact between the Company and relevant regulatory bodies;
- liaising with other departments (e.g. risk, internal audit) on a regular basis and advising or assisting them on regulatory matters;
- providing training on regulatory matters to all relevant staff and overseeing compliance training and
- competence requirements of the Company;
- liaising with relevant regulatory bodies on client matters, regulated entities and the Company; and
- identifyingpotentialareasof compliancevulnerabilityandrisk;developing/ implementing corrective action plans for resolution and providing general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Relevant degree in business or law; plus, minimum of 5 years related experience;
- Any relevant compliance professional qualification is an asset;
- In-depth knowledge of the BVI’s AML/CFT regime and regulatory matters specific to a Class I Trust Licensee;
- High professional standards and work ethics in all aspects of compliance and business practices;
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively with members of the Board and regulatory authorities; and
- Have sound decision making and problem-solving skills, with a good grasp of operational procedures.
Please submit CVs electronically to the Managing Director: Ms. Sanchia Thompson – email@example.com by
May 30th, 2019
Click here for full listing